Air Flow sensor with pressure switch DB-02
Air flow sensor DB-02 is a complex unit for measuring the air flow troug a pipe based on differencital pressure change across orifice plate.
It is used to stabilize the supply of air to the combustion chamber when the chimney draft is changed, the permeability of the equipment is changed, combustion chamber accumulate deposits.
Can be connected to virtually any board with RPM input
- Connects to the existing RPM input for measuring the fan speed of the main fan.
- Converts the measured flow rate into a series of impulses simulating fan rotation with given RPM rate.
- It monitors the measured flow rate and when exceeding a set value activates relay output "assability"
- It monitors the operation of the real fan and in case of failure, deactivates the relay output
- Power supply 5V / 20mA (from main board)
- Can be used instead traditional pressure switches
- Operating range 50Pa - differential pressure - converted to 3000 RPM, 1 imp/rev.
- Sensor - Omron